Home Suggestions & Bug Reports
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

Failed to list files with MEGA and Baidu

teltel
edited August 2016 in Suggestions & Bug Reports

It was working fine yesterday but now the list of files doesn't appear and shows an error "Failed to list files, you could try to edit the cloud drive or re-add it to MultCloud" 

Any fix to this? I already removed and readded the cloud but it still deosn't work.

Comments

• Hello, I have the same problem with MEGA since the day I made my account about 1 month ago... Any way to make the Mega account(s) work? It's the major use I would do with Multicloud... Managing MEGA... But it always says that error...

• Soryy but it's still not working I already cleaned the rubbish bin and removed and re added the drive but it's still not working :(

• found a way to fix it

• teltel
    edited August 2016

It is actually working fine now.. I have two MEGA drives both has the same problem. For the frist drive I log in to my MEGA account to their site and when I moved the recently added files(2+ gb) directly into a new folder it started wroking again. For the second drive it started working again after I deleted the new files(1+gb) that I uploaded using MEGA sync.

Seems like it will screw up the drive If upload directly using MEGA so I uploaded my new files through Multicloud.

• i have the same problem "Failed to list files, you could try to edit the cloud drive or re-add it to MultCloud" .how can i fixit? thanks

• I have the same problem. Any solution? Unable to up to Mega