Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

Transfer a folder between onedrives

I am trying to move a folder between 2 onedrives how do I do this I have added one of the onedrives to multicloud but cannot add the second?

Comments

• @PeterMunton, Please try to log in the second Onedrive account on Onedrive official site, and then open MultCloud to add it. If it still can't add, please give us a detailed description of the error situation.
  • Hi @PeterMunton ,

Thank you for contacting MultCloud. I just finished reading your post and appreciate your taking the time to share your inquiries with us.

So, I want to make sure we address this in the best and most attentive possible way.

If that specific onedrive account is created through Mircosoft's EDU Program (Self Service), then it is not eligible for 3rd party API access (MultCloud) to their servers. If you created the second account through https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office or similar, using an school email address, this account for some reason is not eligible for MultCloud to access the cloud data and it will return back an Connection Refused Error. Only Accounts personally created or the institution manually created the account through their system would work. 

If you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Jnsystems
  • @Jnsystems, No, MultCloud can access PeterMunton's Onedrive accounts. When he add the first Onedrive account, the account is logged in on the official site by default. Then, when he adds the second account, the first account failed to be logged out, so can't log in the second account to get authorization. So, he needs to manaully log in the second Onedrive account on Onedrive official site, and then open MultCloud to add it.
  • Oh Okay I see, I thought his second account is Self Serv EDU Onedrive which is failed to be added by default.
    Thanks for the information.