Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

Can't get owncloud 8.2.2 to link in

edited January 2016 in Seek Help

It's all in the subject. Managed to get owncloud 8.2.2 setup, all working on the Internet, but multcloud still won't connect to it although WebDAV URL gives a valid response in other WebDAV apps.

Comments

• I have the same issue but now with version 10.0.10-2018-09-07. I can logon to my Owncloud from other compouters using https://146.230.81.160/owncloud/

According to the web interface settings (bottom left) my Webdav address is:

I then use the following for my webdav settings when I add Owncloud on the Multcloud web application (advanced (Path Optional):

/remote.php/dav/files/gert/  (not sure if this is correct?  The default is: /remote.php/webdav/ which also does not work)

I use the exact same login name and password for normal login when I add Owncloud in Multcloud.

It takes a long time but does not link/add.

Any hints?
    Thanks!
    Gert Kruger

• I think I found the potential problem.  My institution may have a firewall block.  So I can access the Owncloud URL from within the organization, but not from outside.  Will report back after I have been able to open the firewall.
  • @AndyPC@Gert, please email us with the authorization information so our developers can test it.