Home Suggestions & Bug Reports
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

Add Real-Time Syncing

If I'm understanding correctly, the syncing between accounts is a once and done? e.g., I synced (two-way) a Dropbox folder with a Google Drive folder...but these folders won't continue to update when the files change unless I run the task again or schedule it, correct? And three times daily isn't frequently enough.

Thanks,
Dave

Comments

• I would use this tool if it had real time syncing from Google Drive to AWS S3

• hope to see this feature.  btw does the team has an update list that can show us what new features are updated

• Is there an update to this question?
  • Hello Chris999,

Thank you for contacting MultCloud. I just finished reading your post and appreciate your taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Real Time Sync will update it instantly unless you stop the task. The two way sync is supposed to sync ex: new files from google drive to dropbox, and any new files dropbox to google drive.

Sincerely,
    Jnsystems
  • I have a real-time sync running from Google Drive to Dropbox. It is sort of working. It's not instantaneous or even close. I am syncing a folder that has 5.35GB and 16,161 files in 637 folders.

• @Ravyn, Please give us a detailed description of your situation.
  • I have a folder in Google Drive with 16,229 files in 645 folders. I want it to continuously sync with Dropbox. After the last sync, Dropbox contained 16,261 files in 648 folders. So 3 folders and 32 files haven't synced. 

The log from the last sync follows:
    Start Time:2023-11-09 01:15:05
    End Time:2023-11-09 01:23:23
    Success
    Sync:
    Google Drive\paperport
    With:
    Dropbox\paperport
    Result: Success
    Files Processed: Add[3] Update[1] Delete[0]
    Data Processed: 45.51MB/5.37GB
    Created at:2023-10-16 20:31:36
    Last Sync:2023-11-09 01:23:23
    Avg.Rate: 93.62KB/s
    Executed times:12
    Success in transferring all files

• I also did a one way sync on a folder within that and it reported success but didn't sync correctly

• @Ravyn, Please contact the support team to further investigate your issue.