Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

OneDrive for Business > Access Organization - "Please try again later or re-add cloud to MultCloud"

I'm trying to add OneDrive for Business with Access Organization (please note, I have already tested OneDrive for Business with Access Personal Cloud which worked fine but I want to see the entire organizaton so I can transfer files between whichever OD I need to).
Ad 365 admin, I connected via OneDrive for Business > Access Organization and accepted on behalf of my org. I see this reflected in my Microsoft 365 Enterprise Applications. Admin permissions granted in MultCloudV2.

However, when I now click on the new OneDrive for Business under My Cloud Drives I get the error
"Please try again later or re-add cloud to MultCloud"

I have tried re-adding OneDrive for Business with Access Organization to MultCloud but didn't help.

Any other reason for the failure? I can't find a log that explains what it failed on.

Comments

• @Jason, Did you use the administrator account? Or, a personal account with admin permission? Could you try to re-add it again?
  • I need help with this exact same issue? Is there a resolution for it?
  • It is the same across multiple tenants.   I have submitted a support ticket and will update you when I hear back.  I am using the admin accounts.   I can SEE the users in the list, so it's partially working. 
  • Hi,

I am also facing the same problem when connected to the OneDrive business.

i am using admin account to copy files from one user’s account to another. But I am getting "Please try again later or re-add cloud to MultCloud" error when accessing to user’s files. I can see the user in the list
  • edited December 2023
    Hello,

The Development Team will be checking on this issue. Sometimes it does depend on the destination cloud, but try again from your panel and see if it works.

Thanks
    -Jnsystems
  • Hi, 

we tried to delete and add cloud, and still facing the same issue
  • @Thyong,@DSsp0rt, Please contact the support team ([email protected]) to check the issue further.