Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

Habe die LifeTime Lizenz erworben. OneDrive zu pCloud syncronisieren

edited November 2022 in Seek Help
Hallo, ich versuche gerade von OneDrive nach pCloud zu sncronisieren. Dies soll jeden Monat am letzten passieren. Aufgabe ist erfolgreich erstellt. Habe es gestartet und muss feststellen, das dies mit fehler fertiggestellt hat.
Habe dann die Aufgabe gelöscht, auch OneDrive gelöscht und neu verbunden zu OneDrive. Daten wurden auf pClude ebenfalls gelöscht. Aber warum ist die Geschwindigkeit so langsam. Ich dachte mit dem Premiumaccount mit no limit und LifeTime Lizenz geht es etwas flüssiger ??

Danke schon mal für eure Antwort.

Viele Grüße

Andreas

/* Google Translated:
Hello, I'm trying to sync from OneDrive to pCloud.
This is supposed to happen on the last of every month. 
Task is created successfully.
Got it started and must state that this has completed with errors.
Then deleted the task, also deleted OneDrive and reconnected to OneDrive.
Data was also deleted on pCloud. But why is the speed so slow. 
I thought it would be a little smoother with the premium account with no limit
and LifeTime license ??
*/

Comments

• edited November 2022
    Hallo zusammmen,

ich habe folgende Fehlermeldungen bekommen. "Server hat HTTP-Antwortcode zurückgegeben: 429 für URL: Https://..............
    Dies bekomme ich, wenn ich von OneDrive nach pCloud einen einseitigen Sync mache.
    Verwende ich die Backupfunktion von pCloud geht es einwandfrei durch. Aber ich möchte alles über MultCloud machen. Da es mehr optionen beietet.
    Dies ist ein Nachtrag zu oben genannten Problem.

Viele Grüße und Danke für die Hilfe von Euch.

Andreas

/* Google Translated:
    Hello everyone,

I got the following error messages. 
    "Server returned HTTP Response Code: 429 for URL: (Redacted URL)"
    This is what I get when I do a one-way sync from OneDrive to pCloud.
    If I use the pCloud backup function, it works perfectly. 
    But I want to do everything through MultCloud. Because it offers more options.
    This is an addendum to the above issue.

Greetings and thanks for your help.

Andrew
    */
  • edited November 2022
    Rddomain,

Thank you for contacting MultCloud. I just finished translating your post and appreciate your taking the time to share your concerns with us.

It looks like PCloud is not a reliable service to store file at due to them handing out storage space for free previously, then change of hearts, then charging one time fees for a certain quota, and also limited upload/download speeds. 

We have no control over Pcloud storage provider, they can limit or throttle our MultCloud Server Upload Speeds. Some Cloud Plugins on our sides are not updated to be compatible with their API Interface, due to cloud providers regularly changing how their api requests are handled. Premium Accounts on here I believe have more priority on the system compared to free accounts where it can be stuck with Waiting for Server, and free accounts are usually good for transferring a couple hundred documents but not large files. 

I would suggest (if Pcloud Support backup to google drive, have MultCloud backup to Google Drive and then Drive to PCloud.), If that doesn't work, Contact me so I can further assist you.

Sincerely,
    Jnsystems