Home Seek Help
This forum is for MultCloud related discussion only. Please be sure to search for the discussion that exists before making a new post. Any advertising, spamming or similar may result in your account being disabled.
-Jnsystems

Extremely slow transfer rate

Hi
I'm doing one transfer between 2 Gdrive and it's getting at ... 1Kb/s even if I have already suscribed to the 19$ option for 10 files at the same time.
What's wrong please?

Comments

• Here is the screenshot
  • @Ydp, did you run the plan before you subscribe to the service? Please cancel it and then run the task again.
  • Yes I ran the plan before to start
  • I've stopped and re-started. Check the result :-(
    It's "better" but still very slow !

• and it's getting slower and slower. Please do something. It looks like it' is working with 1 computer in your garage

• @Ydp, As for the speed, a lot of factors should be taken into account, like the size of your files, the type of your files, the number of the files, the type of your clouds, the API restrictions of the cloud providers to third-party services like MultCloud, and so on. For example, if the big size folder you transferred has too many and too small files, then it would take much time to count these files. Actually, you can see the changes of the files number to measure the speed.
  • Thanks but the provider is Google on both sides and even if there are a lot of files to transfer, less than 2MB doesnt seems realistic and profesional to me.
  • Hi @Ydp ,

Thank you for contacting MultCloud. I just finished reading your post and appreciate your taking the time to share your concerns with us.

I am sorry your files was not ready to go. I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize for the slow speeds occurred from transferring your files. I totally understand it may have defeated the purpose of cloud transferring. I will be glad to help.

I completely understand how valuable your time is. So, I want to make sure we address this in the best and most attentive possible way. Having said that, I might share your experience with the development team of Multcloud for their review.

There are instances where MultCloud can't transfer files fast to the speed of your expectations. If we try to transfer with more speed, Google may block your account, or this service as a whole. So this is why the speeds here are reasonable.
    Fast enough to copy the files from one place to another, slow enough to keep the service going.

I would suggesting restarting the task, if you just upgraded to get 10 threads to transfer files.
    If this issue still persists, you can try deleting the connection from MultCloud and re-adding the connection at both the source and the destination drives.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Thanks,
    Jnsystems.