This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.
Baidu not working properly
edited June 2014 in Suggestions & Bug Reports
I am noticing some issues with Baidu:
1. I cant upload files to Baidu from any service
2. I cant see all my Baidu files, even after refreshing/closing and
reopening the browser
3. Going between folders is very very slow
Note that I have tried removing and adding the account again to see if that
would solve anything.
Hi - was wondering if there was any update?
As of right now it looks like Baidu is not working at all (not even able to see the file directory) anymore.
You can only work in "我的应用数据--lin1118",
You can refer to the answers here:
Thanks bud, i figured that out. Baidu just wasnt showing the folders last time.
transfers are still pretty slow too, but at least it works!
Heres the c/p of the notes to Baidu:
1. All folder/file names can not contain any of the following characters:><"?/:|*
2. Each directory can only list at most 25000 files.
3. All folder/file names can not start or end with "."
4. The length of folder/file name can not be greater than 216 characters.
5. Baidu only open read/write permissions for "lin11181" folder which under "my application data" folder.