Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion.

OneDrive: Is it possible to restrict MultCloud's access to specific folders?

I am considering the use of MultCloud to do some syncing.  I recall that some sync apps allowed the assignment of access to only specific OneDrive folders.  When I linked MC with OD, it seemed like my only option is to grant access to my entire OD drive.  For security and privacy purposes, it would be helpful to limit MC's access.  Is it possible?

Comments

• @snovvman Normally, it requires access of all files/folders on the added cloud drive when adding the cloud drive to MultCloud to make sure the transfer works correctly.
    You can try to grant the permissions of some files separately on the OneDrive official page.

• @Admin thanks for your reply.  I don't see how it's possible for me to grant permissions separately, if, during the OAuth/connecting to OneDrive process, I have to grant "all" access to my OneDrive?  

I know I can share specific folders in OneDrive, but I don't see how I can do this with MultCloud.

Please advise.
  • @snovvman It is unable to set the permissions in MultCloud. But you can share specific folders in MultCloud. You can right-click the file/folder and share it.