Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion.

MultCloud does not list all photos under "photos" in Google Photos. Also, question about metadata.

I am considering the use of MultCloud to *actually* backup Google Photos to OneDrive.  In my testing, I linked my Google Photos account.  I have about 11K photos and a bunch of albums.  For organization, I have added all photos to annual albums (e.g., 2024, 2023, etc.).  Therefore, every photo is assigned to at least one album.

Once I connected my GP account, under "Photos", the list only shows 449 photos dating back to 2023.  Nothing changed after I waited and refreshed.

I do see the albums and they seem to show the accurate count.

Why, then, in the MC GP Photos list does it only show 449 photos?  While the albums do appear to show the right count, I would think that the Photos section would show 11K?

ALSO, will I lose any metadata or motion photos?  In other words, if I decide to sync all the backed up photos in OD to another GP account, will all the metadata, motion photo features be there?

Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• @snovvman Please email [email protected] and offer us some screenshots of the listed photos in MultCloud and in your Google Photos official page so we will check this issue further.
  • @Admin, I will reconnect my Google Photos account and take a few screenshots in the next few days.  

In the meantime, please answer my other question regarding metadata and GP features "ALSO, will I lose any metadata or motion photos?  In other words, if I decide to sync all the backed up photos in OD to another GP account, will all the metadata, motion photo features be there?"

Also, when does the sale, $189 for lifetime, end?  
  • @snovvman The metadata will not be retained after the transfer/sync because MultCloud as a third-party program does not have API to retain the metadata.
  • @snovvman "Also, when does the sale, $189 for lifetime, end? "---It will last for a long time but we advise you to seize the chance to purchase. The earlier you order, the earlier you use MultCloud to transfer. The price might rise up in the future.