Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion.

transferring onedrive images to iclound

edited September 18 in Seek Help
So, I just bought the one-year MultCloud subscription in hopes that I can transfer 340GB of pictures from my OneDrive to iCloud. I have 2TB of storage in both clouds for the pictures. One problem is that I can't select all pictures in OneDrive and put them into one folder or album. The second problem is that downloading and uploading them isn't an option either because that will most definitely result in losses. So, I tried MultCloud, but when syncing the two clouds, it always fails. I'm really frustrated because I just paid $60 for this, and now it doesn't even work. Can anybody help?

Comments

• SB05 "One problem is that I can't select all pictures in OneDrive and put them into one folder or album."---Are all pictures in your OneDrive saved under the same folder? If not, it is hard to select all files for once. You can create multiple tasks to separately select different files/folders as the source.
    "The second problem is that downloading and uploading them isn't an option either because that will most definitely result in losses."---It is only able to download and upload files in MultCloud one by one.
    "I tried MultCloud, but when syncing the two clouds, it always fails."---We check your sync failed with the error " The requested resource doesn’t exist, or cannot be downloaded. E.g. oneNote files.(/Bilder/Dokumente/Notizbuch von silvan)"---Please check if the source files exit and can still be accessed.
    You can check failed files in the task list-View Logs.