Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

If you tick the "Delete all source files after transfer is complete." option in the transfer task,

Hi all, seeking guidance here, i have reached out to support which have been good so far. I have paid for unlimited for one year today.

If you tick the "Delete all source files after transfer is complete." option in the transfer task, it will delete all source files and folders after the transfer is finished.
But if even one file is not transferred successfully, the source data will not be deleted.

Multicloud checked my source Google Photos. MultCloud does not have permission to delete Google Photos files.

Question: How do I enable MultCloud permissions to delete Google Photos files that has been copied across to Apple Photos?

Reason why i require this, it will be an audit issue to go through and determine what has not been transferred across as i will need to determine what file formats will need to be managed differently transfer for the following file formats are .PNG, .MP4 and .MOV are not supported by Multicloud. 

Comments

• @Siddiqui, The API of Google Photos doesn't offer the delete feature. So, MultCloud can't delete files from Google Photos.