Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

Not able to migrate emails from gmail to office 365 account using multcloud

I am not able to migrate emails from Gmail to office 365 account using Multcloud.

Request step-wise tutorial

Comments

• Gbaban, office 365 account---Did you mean Onedrive for Business? What error did you get when you migrate gmails?
  • So, I was trying to transfer all my Gmail emails over to my new Office 365 account using MultCloud. The process seemed straightforward enough - just link both accounts, select the folders you want to migrate, and let the magic happen. But for some reason, every time I tried to initiate the transfer, it kept failing. I scoured forums looking for solutions but nothing seemed to work. Turns out, there's a known issue with MultCloud and Gmail's security settings that can prevent the migration from happening smoothly. I had to go in and adjust some settings in my Google account to allow access to third-party apps like IMAP to IMAP Migration before finally getting all my emails transferred over. It was a bit of a hassle, but hey, at least now all my important emails are safely nestled in my new Office 365 account!

• @Jackoliver,"I had to go in and adjust some settings in my Google account to allow access to third-party apps like IMAP to IMAP Migration before finally getting all my emails transferred over."---Could you take a screenshot of the settings so that we check?