Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

Urgent Assistance Needed - Unable to Connect to AWS S3 Bucket

I am writing to express my deep concern and frustration regarding the connectivity issue I am facing with a specific AWS S3 bucket in the MultCloud platform. Despite investing significant time and effort, I have been unable to establish a connection to the S3 bucket that holds critical work data.

Upon entering my credentials and adding the S3 bucket to the My Cloud Drive list, the loading process seems to be stuck indefinitely. While I understand that the bucket contains a substantial amount of data, I patiently allowed for an extended period of time, hoping it would eventually load. Regrettably, even after waiting for hours, the loading process remains unresolved.

To rule out any issues on my end, I attempted to connect a different S3 bucket with minimal data, and the process succeeded flawlessly. This confirms that my credentials are indeed valid and functional. Therefore, it appears to be a specific issue related to the connection with my primary S3 bucket, which houses my crucial work files.

I am disheartened to inform you that I reached out to the support email address three days ago, outlining my problem in detail, but have not received any response thus far. As a premium plan subscriber, I expected prompt and efficient support, especially when encountering such critical obstacles.

Given the circumstances, I kindly request your immediate attention and a prompt response to address this matter. As a paying customer, I rely on your assistance to overcome this connectivity challenge and resume my work without further delays. Timely resolution is crucial for me to fully utilize the benefits of the premium plan I have invested in.

I sincerely hope that you will prioritize my concern and provide the necessary guidance or technical support required to establish a successful connection with my primary AWS S3 bucket. Your attention to this matter and swift resolution will greatly restore my confidence in the service I have subscribed to.

Thank you for your understanding, and I eagerly await your response.

Comments

• Palettier, It seems that there are too many files in the root directory, and MultCloud cannot list them(load timeout). It is recommended to place these files in a folder.