Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion.

I am transferring from Dropbox to Google Drive it uploaded until 75percent. It STOPPED!

edited January 2016 in Seek Help


The clock is still working, but it has stopped on a small file? I have attached the screen image. My concern is now I have 75 percent on Google Drive, but I have no idea what the other 25 percent is left on Dropbox - My question is there any way to get going again? I have emailed support, but they have not responded I sent them the image as well. Please help. 

Sign In or Register to comment.