Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

How Do I Stop a Cloud Sync Task

edited September 2020 in Seek Help
I started the task and then logged out. Once I logged back into my account I can't see or access the task anywhere under any menu or setting within my account, that I can find. The sync is not doing what I expected it to and I want to stop it rather than continuing copying 8000+ files and wasting time and bandwidth.  
Tagged:

Comments

• I started the task a logged out. Once I logged back into my account I can't see/access the task anywhere under any menu or setting within my account. The sync is not doing what I expected it to and I want to stop it rather than continuing copying 8000+ files and wasting time and bandwidth.  
  • I did try removing one of the two clouds (I was syncing from Flickr to Google Photos and I removed the Google Photos cloud from the account.  Now it appears as if it finally stopped syncing in the background, but i took like 10 minutes for it to stop after I removed Google Photos.
  • However, now when I try to add the same Google Photo's account back in as one of my clouds it is giving me an error message saying that that display name has already been used.  
  • @Multcould441416, Please click "Cloud Explore" to see the there is added Google Photos with the name "msuzannefrye" .
    In addition, you can check the sync or transfer tasks under Task Manager.