Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

Failed to list files on FTP

edited October 2014 in Seek Help

I'm having problems trying to link a FTP account to MultCloud. Not sure if this matters but it's a MCProHosting server. I can connect via other methods but not with MultCloud.

"Failed to list files, you could try to remove the cloud drive and re-add it to MultCloud."

Comments

• I have also the same error message using Adrive as ftp server. the details of my post is http://forum.multcloud.com/discussion/42/new-cloud-support-for-adrive/p1?post#Form_Body

• Same error for me... image

• Same here. Why no answers to this problem ????

• As regards the issue,maybe it's because "Explicit ... FTP over TLS".Multcloud don't take into account TLS when add FTP.

• Maybe can try the following method :

Plain FTP: Please use "FTP"

Require explicit FTP over TLS: Please use "FTPS"

• "Failed to list files, you could try to remove the cloud drive and re-add it to MultCloud."

About the issue, the developers have fixed it. So you can re-add your FTP and see the files list.

• Thanks for the fix, working fine now :)

• edited June 2016

Hi

I cant connect on FTP with implicit TLS. I put FTPS and port 990 (which works in Filezilla) but it won't work on Multcloud. I get o error message. IT just keep saying "Connecting".

Is there any reason for that?

• edited June 2016

I can connect with FTPS to my server , after connecting no files are shown.

If I try create a directory, it is created but then dissapears.

Login with filezilla and directory is there.

If I try connecting as ftps//:ip:port/home/username/folder etc I can error 553 permission denied.

But still 553 error

Any ideas?