Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

FTP from Server to Cloud

I looked but did not see this reviewed in the forum. 
I'm trying to FTP backup files from our dedicated server to my Google Drive. Google connection is fine, but FTP only shows the FTPquota file. Does FTP not show all the files in the folder for sending? 

Comments

• Hello @NAMS ,

Thank you for contacting MultCloud. I just finished reading your post and appreciate your taking the time to share your concerns with us.

For me to diagnose the issues and resolve your concern, 
    It could be the MultCloud side, try delete ftp connection and re-add it again.
    Download FileZilla and put the information there and see if that works.
    Go to your FTP/Seedbox panel and allow access from MultCloud, And Unlock FTP Access
    If it still Fail, I will need access to a portion of your Dedicated Server to Diagnose the issue.

Sincerely,
    Jnsystems
  • Thanks for your response. I deleted the FTPS Account and created a new one. It is at the public level so I can see all folders on the server. It works fine revealing all folders in Filezilla, but does not reveal any of the folders in the Multicloud FTPS screen. 

I don't know what FTP/Seedbox is... or where to find it.

• Still waiting for a clue about seedbox - what is it? where is it? and how do I give multicloud access?
  • Hello @NAMS ,

Thank you for contacting MultCloud. I just finished reading your post and appreciate your taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Hmm, Looks Like I will have to check that from my end, also just confirm the ports are correct. 

Also Seedbox is an external server where you rent by the month, and pasting torrent or magnet URLS downloads the files there, thereafter you can connect to seedbox using FTP connection, then use MultCloud in this case to transfer the files to cloud services like Google Drive.

Sincerely,
    Jnsystems
  • @NAMS Could you try to take screenshots of FTP directories on MultCloud and FileZilla so that we check the problem further?