Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

Nothing appears in URL upload dialog box

Hello,
Since today, I cannot upload any URL as nothing appears in the URL Upload dialog box. Can you please help?
Thanks in advance
Screenshot below:

Tagged:

Comments

• I'm also experiencing the same problem
  • Same here.
  • @Makaveli, @feminagasaki, @draveloson, sorry for the inconvenience. We fixed this problem. Please press Ctrl+F5 to refresh the page and try again.
  • Hi,

I have just downloaded & set up Multicloud to upload from a URL, but my Mac does not show the 'URL' box to enter my URL. I have a Mac, so Ctrl-F5 does not work?
  • edited July 2021
    Hi @Cecil108,
    Thanks for contacting us, 
    Try using a different browser like Google Chrome, while we are checking/working on the issue.
    Thanks
    Jnsystems
  • Hi,

I have tried Chrome. Safari & Firefox, all the same.

The only difference is I can get the attached, I input the URL, click OK, it saves a 37kb file but not the 8GB file?

I can't get the window to pop up and show the option for 'Add URL'

I'm not sure what the issue is, I have an 8GB backup that I need to store on my GD/Pcloud?

Thanks, Cecil108

• Hi @Cecil108,
    What is the URL you are trying to input into the system?
    To Save A File to the Cloud, you have to paste the direct file link into the box above, then select the cloud you want to save to, then click on save to cloud. If you can't type any URL into the above box, let us know.
    Thanks
    Jnsystems
  • edited August 2021
    Hi,

removed url for security

• @Cecil108, The link is not a direct download link. MultCloud can't acquire file from the link.
  • edited August 2021
    How do I do it, the 8.4GB backup is here URL removed for security

• Hi @Cecil108,
    Thanks for contacting us, 
    I just checked, the file does not exist on the server. Spaces are not currently supported by MultCloud as far as I know.
    Thanks
    Jnsystems
  • Thanks jnsystems