Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

renaming (Email not shown on web UI for each cloud)

edited June 2021 in Seek Help
after adding a few of my 'google drive accounts' to multcloud, , i had held off renaming them based on my 'google username' so that a few of them are just named 'google drive' in left column.  is there a way to find out the google username associated with each imported cloud?

*Title Edited by Jnsystems for clarity.

Comments

• Hi @jogabot,

Thank you for contacting MultCloud. I just finished reading your post and appreciate your taking the time to share your inquiries with us.

So, I want to make sure we address this in the best and most attentive possible way.

As of today, There is no way on Multcloud to find out the original username on each imported cloud. 
    Don't worry, this issue will be submitted to the development team.

If you log in each of your google account, and on each of your google drives, add a blank text file with your corresponding google username on each of your drives, and when finished, head to Multcloud and look at your clouds to identify your google drive username.

If you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Jnsystems
  • ok, thanks for the update...i'll start using the blank test file for each cloud