Home Suggestions & Bug Reports
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

PLEASE ADD SUPPORT OF SEEDR.COM

IT IS A WEBSITE WHICH ALLOWES TO CONVERT TORRENT INTO CLOUD WITH DIRECT LINK ALTOUGH YOU ADDED THE SUPPORT OF TORRENT BUT IT WILL GOING TO DECREASE SOME LOAD ON YOUR SERVERS AND ALSO ADD SEVERE SETTING IN TORRENT SO WE CHOOSE ANY SERVER FOR FASTER TRANSFER 
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi @at7,
    Thank you for contacting MultCloud. I just finished reading your post and appreciate your taking the time to share your suggestions with us.

So, I want to make sure we address this in the best and most attentive possible way. Having said that, I will share your suggestion with the development team of Multcloud for their review. 

The only issue with adding a site like this is their api access and we have a language barrier with them. If we used them for our existing workload, not only we are depending on them to complete such task, we are risking the security provided into making this service possible.

If you have any further suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Jnsystems.
  • edited May 2021
    Maybe you could consider it as an addition instead of a replacement?

What is the security issue - you don't have to give them destination cloud account details and there must be somewhere that you temporarily store the torrent data, because the torrents only seem to be transferred upon completion.
  • Hi @Stranger,
    Thank you for contacting MultCloud. I just finished reading your post and appreciate your taking the time to share your suggestions with us.

So, I want to make sure we address this in the best and most attentive possible way.

This is up to the development team to figure out, and we are attempting to figure out if we need to make this an premium. Also it looks like they don't have an API for us to run mangets/torrents to save it to the cloud. If we can, we might use a provider that is different than what is expected but can provide quality service at a better price. No seedbox provider out there I heard of provides a one time unlimited plan with API access and such. Until then, we are looking for solutions and it may not be what you are looking for, but it might work and be compatible with our systems.

If you have any further suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Jnsystems.