Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

Google drive sync function not working

I'm using One-way, Simple Sync (Google drive to another google drive). But since 6th January 2021, Multcloud did not sync my new files, edited files anymore. It runs on schedule everyday.
I receive success log everyday. But when I check the destination google drive, there was nothing new (drive activities checked).
Please let me know how to fix this. Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• @Mi_edu, Could you run the sync task manually and then check if it will sync changed files?
  • Admin I did sync manually, but nothing changed. Task status turning from "waiting" to "success" in 30 seconds. No files were changed.
  • @Mi_edu, "I did sync manually, but nothing changed."---Did you run the same sync task? But, we don't check the sync log from our system. Only there are several transfer logs on 13th  and 15th January. 
  • Admin "But, we don't check the sync log from our system. Only there are several transfer logs on 13th  and 15th January. "
    sync log not showing up because It is not working anymore. When I click the sync now button, the "waiting" label show up. Nothing happen, it keep "waiting" day by day, not "running". I'm using cloud transfer function in stead of sync function. Please fix the sync function as soon as possible. Thank you.

• @Mi_edu, Sorry for the inconvenience. "When I click the sync now button, the "waiting" label show up. Nothing happen, it keep "waiting" day by day, not "running". "---How many sync tasks are "waiting"? Will it also "waiting" when you run a sync task only? And, is it normal for transfer task?
  • [How many sync tasks are "waiting"?]
    => Only 1
    [Will it also "waiting" when you run a sync task only? And, is it normal for transfer task?]
    => Yes, sync task only. It is normal for transfer task.

• @Mi_edu. Our technician has checked and fixed the problem. Please try to run sync task again.