Home Suggestions & Bug Reports
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

Bug while transferring files to MediaFIre.

Most of the time when i try to transfer files from other clouds or through URL into Mediafire I've observed the transfer gets failed after reaching 100%. It will work fine until 100%, then gets stuck there for couple of minutes and then shows "Failed". And SOMETIMES when you look inside Mediafire the file from the failed transfer will be there working just fine. Because of this getting happened repeatedly I've stopped transferring files through multcloud to Mediafire. Please take a look at it.

Comments

• @Makaveli,sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please retry it to see if the problem persists? If the problem persists, please send us a video so our developers can analyze it.

• edited October 2020
    @Admin This bug hasn’t been resolved yet. It happens to me when the file being remotely uploaded is more than 500mb. Here’s a gif showing how it occurs.
  • @Xgit, Could you check if you can access the directories of Mediafire under MultCloud? 
  • @Admin i still found trouble accessing Mediafire under multcloud
  • @Pangki, you can't add your Mediafire account to MultCloud? If yes, could you contact the support of Mediafire to check your account?