Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

Export Google Keep Notes to Evernote

Hi, I was trying to export my Google Keep notes to Evernote and I came across this article on multcloud. Google Keep has the Save to Google Doc option, but if I use  Multcloud account to export Google Drive files, it will save files docs format which cannot be opened on Evernote. Is there any other I can export Google Keep notes to Evernote using Multcloud?

Comments

• @tacchi, I am sorry that  MultCloud does not have feature to export Google Keep notes to Evernote. That is to say, you can transfer these notes to Evernote using MultCloud but MultCloud does not have feature to open the file format on Evernote.
  • edited August 2018
    Hi, Thanks for the reply. I found a way though. Keep users can only send notes one by one to Evernote as mentioned here. But, that is so time-consuming task as I have over 200 notes to move. Nonetheless, thanks for taking your time to reply.   I really hope, Google finds a way out.