Home Seek Help
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

Mediafire doesn't work on multcloud

edited August 2020 in Seek Help
Hey guys, 

how can you solve my problem? I can't log into my account. 

Help me please.

Comments

• Sorry for the inconvenience. 
    There are some issues with the Mediafire. We are contacting the support of Mediafire to check the problem further. But, sorry that it currently no any progress from Mediafire official. You can also contact the support of Mediafire to check your account further.
  • I have exactly this problem.

Is there a solution yet, please?
  • @Adgilcan, Could you switch to new MultCloud to add again? If you still get the same problem, could you contact the support of Mediafire to check your account?
  • I'm having the very same issue. I've registered here just to report it. I've tried switching to the new MultCloud interface, and it gives this error: "Some parameters are not entered correctly.". Using the old classic interface is giving another error, and it doesn't work.
    My MediaFire login credentials are correct.
    I hope you can fix it...
    Thanks.-

- Error using the old interface:

- Error using the new interface:

PS: Why don't add 1Fichier.com to your service? They support remote file upload, and I'm sure they don't have problem with your service. It's just a suggestion.

• Sorry for the inconvenience. 
    As for the problem, we are contacting the support of Mediafire to check the problem further. But, sorry that it currently no any progress from Mediafire official. You can also contact the support of Mediafire to check your account further.