Home Suggestions & Bug Reports
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

FTP - Folders whose names contain spaces are empty!!

I have just signed up and connected to FTP, and every works fine, i browsed the FTP and looks fine, until i click on a folder i had whose name is "My BackUp", and nothing came up, i know certainly i have files and folders in there, i also checked the folder with "FileZilla" and it's full... so i wondered why all folders works fine but this particular folder whose name is "My BackUp"... The only thing that looked different is the name which contains spaces on the contrary of the others folders, so i renamed it to "MyBackUp" and it worked fine!! and its content finally showed up!!

I think this is a simle bug that would be a peace of cake for the devs :p, you're doing a great job guys with this!! i salute you :D

Comments

• Yes i have the same problem. In my experience it has problem only in godaddy shared hosting and i have tested with another hosting accounts its works fine like ipage etc,. Anyway site is excellent and a wonderfull service. Please solve the problem. :-)