confused scared newbie, seeking help!

edited November 2016 in Seek Help

Hello, MultCloud is new to me. I've been using oDrive, but want to switch to Multcloud because my main files are on Mega Cloud (& I have Baidu, too, both which oDrive doesn't service), as well as various other clouds. I've had difficulty sorting my files between all the clouds I'm using & want to use, & in the past Mega's filing tree & 2-way sync caused a huge filing mess with many duplicate files in multiple folders. I straightened it out several times months ago on my old laptop, but old files keep reappearing in the outdated folder structure. Yesterday I just sent my main PC laptop off for warranty service & fixed the screen on my older PC laptop, which I'm now finding still has outdated files & folders in disarray (disorganized & multiple copies again, not updated). I want to start using MultCoud asap but worry I may lose my updated documents from the clouds & preferred organization, since I'm on the older laptop. I want all my devices across the board to be updated & synced, but am confused how to safely achieve this. I'm normally technically saavy but feeling intimidated & unsure how to start, especially since I have lots of work pending & am pressured to get it done as efficiently & timely as possible. Can anyone with a lot of patience possibly walk me thru this, PLEASE?