Transer from DropBox to Onedrive for Business stops

The One-way incremental sync of files from DropBox to OneDrrive for business stops (hangs) at 3,32% of the transfer (Files processed: 184/5533; Data processed: 65.5MB/4.1GB). The sync task is active for over 24 hours now, but there is no progression whatsoever. Can you please help me solving this problem?

Comments

• edited September 3
    my webmail message [#1Q]

Monday, 03 September 2018 13:21 [BST* = UK / 20:21 = China]

AOMEI Tech Co. Ltd (trading as www.MultCloud.com), 
    Address: 17F, Chamber of Commerce Tower, NO.100 East Main Street, Jinjiang District, Chengdu City, Sichuan, China

Dear Sir or Madam, 

To the administrators of the MultCloud website (https://www.multcloud.com/support) Support 'Community Forum', I have a similar problem to that reported in the webmail message of Sunday, 02 September 2018, from his/her MultCloud user name 'Rvanleeuwenmadam' to the administrators.

Via the MultiCloud website 'Cloud Transfer' electronic button from my Sugar Sync account (www.sugarsync.com) to my Microsoft One Drive account (https://account.microsoft.com/account/onedrive - https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-gb/) via my account on the MultCloud website (https://www.multcloud.com/index.jsp?rl=en-US#home) for the past circa 22 hours from [yesterday] Sunday, 02 September, 15:52 [BST] to [today] Monday, 03 September, 13:20 [BST] via the MultiCloud website 'Cloud Transfer' is illustrated as "001" / "Transfer Task: Task 1" / "Transfer: SugarSync to: OneDrive", as "Running", but "Files processed:" = 0 (zero), but "Progress" = 0 (zero).

Prior to from [yesterday] Sunday, 02 September, 15:52 [BST] (initially) I have created only 1 (one) task i.e. via the MultiCloud website 'Cloud Transfer' is illustrated as "001" / "Transfer Task: Task 1".

Because my (initial) old "Task 1" has not copied any files from my Sugar Sync account to my Microsoft One Drive account, I have deleted my (initial) old "Task 1" and from [yesterday] Sunday, 02 September, 15:52 [BST] (subsequently) I have created my (subsequent) new "Task 1" and I have retried it i.e. via the MultiCloud website 'Cloud Transfer' to see if the problem persists from [yesterday] Sunday, 02 September, 15:52 [BST]. Unfortunately, the problem does persist to [today] Monday, 03 September, 13:52 [BST] = the current date and time.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

my MultCloud user name 'Monti'
    *London, UK

XXXXX

TO: Monday, 03 September 2018 13:52 [BST] = the current date and time

https://www.multcloud.com/index.jsp?rl=en-US#home

QUOTE #1 from my account on the MultCloud website: -

"001
    Transfer Task: Task 1
    Transfer: SugarSync
    to: OneDrive
    Cancel
    Details
    Detailed Progress

Transferring: : Counting the number of files(176) (459.3KB)

Source:

Destination:

Files processed:

Data processed:

Start time:

Remaining time:

Progress:

Current Rate:

Avg.Rate:

Elapsed time:" - end of QUOTE #1 from my account on the MultCloud website.

XXXXXXXXXX

• @rvanleeuwenmadam , what's the statusof your task now? If your data is very large, please create different sync tasks to transfer them in  in batches.

• @Monti Is your task still in the state of calculating the number of files? Please provide the screenshot of the current task status to us so we can analyze it.
  • edited September 11
    my webmail message [#3Q] 

Tuesday, 11 September 2018 04:06 [BST* = UK / 11:06 = China]

For the attention of MultCloud user name 'AomeiMultcloud'

Address: 17F, Chamber of Commerce Tower, NO.100 East Main Street, Jinjiang District, Chengdu City, Sichuan, China

Dear 'AomeiMultcloud', 

Further to my webmail message [#1Q] on Monday, 03 September 2018 13:21 [BST* = UK / 20:21 = China], to the administrators. 

Thank you for your webmail message [#1A] on today Tuesday, 11 September 2018 01:45 [BST* = UK / 08:45 = China], from your MultCloud user name 'AomeiMultcloud', from the administrators, to me, in reply to my webmail message [#1Q].

From your webmail message [#1A], your comment #1: "Is your task still in the state of calculating the number of files?"
    = My answer: YES. 

From your webmail message [#1A], your comment #2: "Please provide the screenshot of the current task status to us so we can analyze it."
    = My answer: YES.  Please find my attached (1 document - listed below).

Yours sincerely, 

*London, UK

ATTACHED (1 document - listed below): -

(1) <backup etc - my account MultCloud.com - 'Cloud Transfer' TASK 1 from Sun, 02 Sep 2018 1552 BST, to Tue, 11 Sep 2018 0324 BST, from my SugarSync to my Microsoft OneDrive - 'MultCloud - Put multiple cloud drives into one_'.pdf> - 134 kb (1 page)

XXXXX

TO: Monday, 11 September 2018 04:06 [BST] = the current date and time

https://www.multcloud.com/index.jsp?rl=en-US#home

QUOTE #3 from my account on the MultCloud website: -

"001
    Transfer Task: Task 1
    Transfer: SugarSync
    to: OneDrive
    Cancel
    Details
    Detailed Progress

Transferring: : Counting the number of files(291612) (630.7GB)

Source:

Destination:

Files processed:

Data processed:

Start time:

Remaining time:

Progress:

Current Rate:

Avg.Rate:

Elapsed time:" - end of QUOTE #3 from my account on the MultCloud website.

XXXXXXXXXX

• @Monti, please delete this task and create new one to see if the problem persists.
  • my webmail message [#4Q] 

Wednesday, 12 September 2018 10:30 [BST* = UK / 17:30 = China]

For the attention of MultCloud user name 'AomeiMultcloud'

Dear 'AomeiMultcloud', 

Further to my webmail message [#3Q] on Tuesday, 11 September 2018 04:06 [BST* = UK / 11:06 = China], to the administrators.  

Thank you for your webmail message [#2A] on today Wednesday, 12 September 2018 08:49 [BST* = UK / 15:49 = China], from your MultCloud user name 'AomeiMultcloud', from the administrators, to me, in reply to my webmail message [#3Q].

From your webmail message [#2A], your comment #1: "@Monti, please delete this task and create new one to see if the problem persists." 
    = My answer: YES.  Prior to your webmail message [#1A] on yesterday Tuesday, 11 September, and prior to your webmail message [#2A] on today, 12 September, to me, please could you note that on Saturday, 01 September, and on Sunday, 02 September, (i.e. on 2 dates) I have deleted this task (i.e. via the MultiCloud website 'Cloud Transfer' is illustrated as "001" / "Transfer Task: Task 1") and I have created a "new one to see if the problem persists." from Sunday, 02 September. Unfortunately, the problem does persist to [today] Wednesday, 12 September, 10:30 [BST] = the current date and time.

QUOTE #4 from my webmail message [#1Q] on Monday, 03 September 2018 13:21 [BST* = UK / 20:21 = China], to the administrators: -

"Prior to from [yesterday] Sunday, 02 September, 15:52 [BST] (initially) I have created only 1 (one) task i.e. via the MultiCloud website 'Cloud Transfer' is illustrated as "001" / "Transfer Task: Task 1". 

"Because my (initial) old "Task 1" has not copied any files from my Sugar Sync account to my Microsoft One Drive account, I have deleted my (initial) old "Task 1" and from [yesterday] Sunday, 02 September, 15:52 [BST] (subsequently) I have created my (subsequent) new "Task 1" and I have retried it i.e. via the MultiCloud website 'Cloud Transfer' to see if the problem persists from [yesterday] Sunday, 02 September, 15:52 [BST]. Unfortunately, the problem does persist to [today] Monday, 03 September, 13:52 [BST] = the current date and time." - end of QUOTE #4 from my webmail message [#1Q] on Monday, 03 September 2018 13:21 [BST* = UK / 20:21 = China], to the administrators.

Yours sincerely, 

*London, UK

XXXXXXXXXX

• @Monti, if your problem persists, please email us with your MultCloud email address because the post you published in this forum is a little bit hard to read due to the format problem.