Home Suggestions & Bug Reports
This forum is intended for MultCloud Support Discussion. Please post/inquire on existing discussions if they exist.

Please let me see the parameters that I used to set up different Clouds.

Please let me see the parameters that I used to set up different Clouds.

In this specific case, I'm thinking of WebDAV clouds.

It took me a long time to setup a WebDAV connection in a friend's account to one of my remote LenovoEMC StorCenters around a month ago.  I was trying every combination of things that I could think of - it would take too long to write them all down.  Eventually I got it right and set up a few other WebDAV connections to it.  After all of that, I assumed that I'd never forget how I did it.  I was wrong.  I tried again a few days ago and could not remember.  I checked the friend's account and could see that it was still working.  I just wish that I could see the "Properties" of the WebDAV Cloud to see what parameters worked.  (obviously, I'd assume that you wouldn't display the password, but I can imagine that other people would want to have the option of changing their passwords, rather than having to setup a Cloud from scratch.)  This might also be a nice thing for people who connect to a bunch of Clouds and don't bother giving them meaningful names.  Later on, they want to send a file to a OneDrive account, but can't tell which account is which.